Ok, I have seen so many fun writing challenge ideas it got me thinking. What if me and you all my loyal followers join brains and come up with a different writing challenge? I ask only one favor. Please keep in mind that I do all my blogging on my cell with the WordPress app. This means any idea you may have please have mercy on me and make it so we don’t have to write a novel. I remember mad libs. Anyone know what that is? Well it’s like a basic story with lines or words missing. We could do something like that? Ideas welcome PLEASE! Leave a reply if you have any ideas. Please leave me a link back to your blog also.
Posts tagged ‘blogging’
Here are my answers to the 10 questions the guests were asked on the show inside the actor’s studio.
1. What is your favorite word? My favorite word is peace.
2. What is your least favorite word? Ofcorse it is hate!
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? My new life insures me. Daily it is something different.
4. What turns you off? My depression and other mental illnesses I suffer from gets me in a rut sometimes I can’t seem to pull out of.
5. What’s your favorite cuss word? Fuck is because I feel like I’m a badass when I say it.
6. What sound or noise do you love? I love the sound of laughter.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Nails on a chalk board.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I would love to be a counselor of some sort.
9. What profession would you not like to do? A porta potty cleaner.
10. If heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? That’s easy WELCOME!
Ok, I was in a rut for a month or so. As far as my blog I neglected it. You see, I felt I was giving minimal posts compared to what I truly am capable of. Let me explain. I blog from my smart phone. So, my posts are not very meaty! Then someone said to me that my blog can be just short stories and such. So, unless I go to the local library I will be producing short but sweet posts.
Briefly why I don’t have a computer is because I left my husband of 25 years in June 2012. I was allowed my clothes. No pictures of my kids when they were babies or nothing. Since then I now own my brand new couch, recliner, flat screen, dishes, and bed. Oh, and I live in a house that is mine. I don’t own it I rent but it is mine! I started mind you with a garbage bag of clothes! So, maybe someday I will get a computer but it’s not a priority for now. But, my blog, my means of self expression is.
The other thing I feel I need to put out there in order for you all to understand me is I am a victim of molestation, abuse, mental and physical illnesses, and I am a recovered addict. I tell you all this not for pity just for you to be able to understand some of my posts. All the past trauma I have suffered at my own hands and the hands of others doesn’t make up who I am today. THOSE ISSUES I HAVE DEALT WITH!
Now, me today, wow what a difference! I walk with my head up and a smile on my face. This process of finding myself has been a long one! I am not done by no means. I will never be done. I change every single day. I am going to evolve into the person I know now I am. And let me tell you she is someone you want to connect with in person and through my posts. I look toward to reading all your blogs too! If you chose to follow me I chose to follow you too!
Can someone tell me how to post a video off like YouTube directly to my post via mobile app for WordPress? The way I have been doing it isn’t the way I want it. I know the answer is probably a no brainer for some. However, I’m a novice to blogging, computers, apps, widgets, and imbedded to name a few. All I know is I love to write which has brought me to blogging. Please help my blog and me! Thanks!
I just want all my followers to know I don’t own a computer or laptop. I blog from my wordpress app on my smart phone. That is why my posts are short and sometimes far between. I hope to get to the local library soon and type up some larger things I have written soon. I have been expierencing writers block too! So, please stick with me! More to come I promise!