Ok, I have seen so many fun writing challenge ideas it got me thinking. What if me and you all my loyal followers join brains and come up with a different writing challenge? I ask only one favor. Please keep in mind that I do all my blogging on my cell with the WordPress app. This means any idea you may have please have mercy on me and make it so we don’t have to write a novel. I remember mad libs. Anyone know what that is? Well it’s like a basic story with lines or words missing. We could do something like that? Ideas welcome PLEASE! Leave a reply if you have any ideas. Please leave me a link back to your blog also.
Posts tagged ‘inspiration’
Here are my answers to the 10 questions the guests were asked on the show inside the actor’s studio.
1. What is your favorite word? My favorite word is peace.
2. What is your least favorite word? Ofcorse it is hate!
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? My new life insures me. Daily it is something different.
4. What turns you off? My depression and other mental illnesses I suffer from gets me in a rut sometimes I can’t seem to pull out of.
5. What’s your favorite cuss word? Fuck is because I feel like I’m a badass when I say it.
6. What sound or noise do you love? I love the sound of laughter.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Nails on a chalk board.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I would love to be a counselor of some sort.
9. What profession would you not like to do? A porta potty cleaner.
10. If heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? That’s easy WELCOME!
Italo Calvino said: The more enlightened our houses are, the more their walls ooze ghosts. Describe the ghosts that live in this house: When I was a little girl there was a little boy ghost at my aunt and uncles house. I barely remember him. But, he wore a white button up shirt that was a bit on the dingy side with wrinkles. His face was guant and white with coal black eyes. My mom and aunt and us kids had him move a table once. Right from under us!
I feel as though I entered a click! I’m a cool kid! I got pudding in my lunch box and I’m prom queen all in one! Blogging has made me inspired to be greater, better, happier, and funnier! I am part of this unique way of being heard or hearing others that you normally wouldn’t have known. I use to write a lot. I wrote to heal. Blogging makes me feel listened to. This is cool! I am cool!