I am truly sorry for the delay in finishing my part and getting it posted. I am have it mostly done however I must complete it on a pc or laptop. I can’t even find the spelling and grammar check button on this app on the smartphone I use. I will go to the library if the car’s front end gets fixed. Yes, when it rains it pours for me anyway.
I am a Leo and by this links definition I have the characteristics of a typical Leo female. Astrology to me is interesting. So, I would like to learn more about it. I choose on this new life I am participating in to get more information about anything that peeks my interest. Yes, with the internet nowadays to learn about anything our mind can muster up! But, along with research of my own I like to get people’s opinions on the matter. Unfortunately, I am kind of weird and must have as many people’s one on one experiences or thoughts on whatever matter I am interested in knowing more about. So. If anyone would like to give me their knowledge on my current topic of intrigue here are a few questions I have. Any information or experiences are appreciated.
1) Do you believe in astrology? If so why? If not then why not?
2) Have you ever planned your day, week, or month around your horoscope?
3) Some say astrology is the devil. Do you feel that is true? (No need for an in depth religious discussion please).
4) If you have a sign besides your own that most people you gravitate towards?
Well, if anyone would like to share with me thanks.
I haven’t been wanting to write deeply. So, these daily post suggestions suck to me. I am going to approach this prompt differently. You see there have been many times I felt unsafe. Picking one that I can describe so the person reading it can actually feel my fear and uneasiness is a hard one! So, in order for me to get out of my writers block I am going to write a short fiction story on this topic. Yes, I know that’s a cop out I know. But, sometimes a girl needs a break from working on touchy subjects.
It was just getting dark and I was riding my bike as fast as I could to beat the darkness. Plus, being only ten mom wanted me home before dark. Well, my chain resides to come off right as in front of the house me and all my friends know is haunted. Great just great I couldn’t get my chain back on and now it was dark! I started hearing things all around me. I was so afraid of what was coming to get me that I pissed my pants and began to cry as I pushed my bike quickly home. I saw people watching me from every dark corner and I knew this was the end someone was going to kill me. Right before I got home. Just as my house came into view. Something brushed my leg! I screamed bloody murder until I realized it was my darned bike chain. I reached the safety of my yard and through down my bike, tore in my front door and ran to my room. Mom was yelling something but I wanted out of my wet clothes and my tears to dry before I had to face her. I never felt so unsafe one moment and completely safe the next as I did that day.
Ok y’all there is my fictional story on feeling safe. Funny thing is I think every kid has a story of when they first felt unsafe. To bad parents have to tell children don’t be out after dark or this could happen. Don’t talk to strangers or they might do this. We as parents in today’s society have had no choice but to teach our kids to fear. We do it only to keep them safe.
I have very low self esteem and I work on the way I see myself as much as I can. I am by no means a raving beauty. But, I am pretty to me. I took this photo without make up and I hadn’t brushed my hair since that morning. Just el natural! If I could have taken a full body shot I would have. It would show a very large woman. My weight is a struggle. But, for now I am embracing my beauty as a whole. Even a woman that is by all the world’s definition that is obese can be sexy, beautiful, and pleasing to look at. Its all in the attitude. You act ugly you are ugly. How you see yourself is how others will see you too!
So, this is me…….rather cute huh? Lol
Ok, I have seen so many fun writing challenge ideas it got me thinking. What if me and you all my loyal followers join brains and come up with a different writing challenge? I ask only one favor. Please keep in mind that I do all my blogging on my cell with the WordPress app. This means any idea you may have please have mercy on me and make it so we don’t have to write a novel. I remember mad libs. Anyone know what that is? Well it’s like a basic story with lines or words missing. We could do something like that? Ideas welcome PLEASE! Leave a reply if you have any ideas. Please leave me a link back to your blog also.
Here are my answers to the 10 questions the guests were asked on the show inside the actor’s studio.
1. What is your favorite word? My favorite word is peace.
2. What is your least favorite word? Ofcorse it is hate!
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? My new life insures me. Daily it is something different.
4. What turns you off? My depression and other mental illnesses I suffer from gets me in a rut sometimes I can’t seem to pull out of.
5. What’s your favorite cuss word? Fuck is because I feel like I’m a badass when I say it.
6. What sound or noise do you love? I love the sound of laughter.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Nails on a chalk board.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I would love to be a counselor of some sort.
9. What profession would you not like to do? A porta potty cleaner.
10. If heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? That’s easy WELCOME!